Thursday 22 January 2009

Jazmyn D has moved!!

I am soooo excited about my new store location..I have had to move the store to my home sim, and I am very happy to share it with you. Beautiful, peaceful, tranquil..AND ZERO LAG!!! Yay! Come and take a look for yourself. 


I have tried to lay the store out to make it really easy for you to get about..The store is currently set over three floors (fantastic -UK- Couture fashion coming real soon! on a fourth floor) and there is a TP board at the entrance to the store, as well as on each floor.

You will see the departments are given on the floor of the store in each little area, so you know what to expect.  

AND......


If you were stuck for somewhere 'different' to hang out with your friends, the whole Sim is a hang out area. Bring someone special...and explore...you will find a secret cave, a sunset look out point, a dancing spot and a pool that you are very welcome to make use of with some nice little animations! Great for friends or that special person...The area is mature, but we ask that you keep a bikini on in consideration of shoppers at the store.  I shall be putting out a complimentary bikini for the ladies and swimming trunks for the guys...so look out for those next to the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment