Thursday 22 January 2009

Jaz has been a busy busy bee...

I have released a number of outfits this week...visit me instore to purchase... And I am always happy to personally model any outfits that you would like to see upclose.  There is an online indicator in the new releases area to assist you in knowing if I am online.

Let me show you the cutest little dress that I have created so far...Apricot Poppies..perfect for all casual occasions, a sweet little babydoll dress with delicate poppy print. Soon to come in other colour variations.

Next...we have Work It! A smart casual outfit that will show you with class and sophistication in a range of situations. Classic white shirt with a sexy twist, and a corset integrated. Trousers include sculpty cuffs...have a peek below.


Last, but not least for comes Sophisticated...a stylish beautifully shapes dress with gentle floral detail around the neckline and on the flexi skirt. Have had great feedback on this dress...come and take a look for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment