There are a lot of things going on across the grid this month especially at Jazmyn D. Check out below to what you have been missing out on :)
* Tomorrow is the last day for Project Donate. A very special charity event organized by Truth Hawks in order to raise funds for the flood victims in Pakistan. Donations from sales go directly to UNICEF. This is go a really good cause so make sure to check out this awesome event. Your Taxi.
For more info: http://blog.projectdonate.info/
* Jazmyn D is participating in the Wear Gray For a Day event that goes until the 25th of September. The Wear Gray for A Day event is where a group of wonderful designers come together for two weeks in order to help raise money that goes towards the American Brain Tumor Association. Fund help to aide in the awareness, research and helping those that suffer from brain tumors/cancer. Each designer offers items where 100% proceeds go directly to the ABTA. Visit today!
Here is their site for more info: http://weargray.blogspot.com/
* Jazmyn D is back for Sixty Linden Weekends! A sexy dress called RaRa is your treat for 60L for this weekend at Jazmyn D's mainstore only. RaRa is a chic blue demin dress with a ruffled layered skirt that is ideal for those warm summer afternoons. Pick it up before it is too late!
* It's hunting time at Jazmyn D. The Miracles of Autumn Hunt goes from September 15th-October 15th. One whole month to explore various shops with the natures theme. Find the hidden snail in Jazmyn D's and receive this comfy sweater dress with matching stockings.
* Lastly, L.O.W runs from this Friday morning until Thursday night, the 23rd. So you have a longer time to look around and do some major shopping. Now there is an even bigger way to shop for the L.O.W deals, at the Bazaar! One special spot with all of the designers participating in L.O.W can showcase their items to provide a convenient and low lag area for the shoppers.
Dazzle that special someone in this weeks L.O.W item. The Dazzle Minni Dress, a gorgeous shimmery silver/white dress that flatters the shape and turns heads at first glance. Limo :)
Jazymn D Blog: http://jazmynd.blogspot.com
The Buried Man
1 hour ago